It supports operating management, by configuring the business rules applicable to remittances, special customers and multiple combinations of remittance senders/receivers.
Branches / ATMs
- Efficient control of cash transactions of both branches and ATMs, by means of direct real time communication with the cash central management module.
- Enables comprehensive efficient management of ATMs by consulting audits performed by branches, through the constant monitoring of cash in ATMs. Maximizes profitability by optimizing the dispense Up Time.
Allows those in charge of the area or region analyze the relevant conditions, to make the right decision as to volumes assigned to the different agencies or branches, ATMs and treasuries under their charge.
Management of users, groups and profiles interacting with the COE Suite, to authenticate users’ credentials and deploy access to the functionalities corresponding to each profile.
The interface module allows the user to initiate and stop any of the configured interfaces in a functional manner. Interfaces may be incorporated or deleted in the form of plugins. It also gives access to control operations of each interface, for example:
- Show service operations log.
- Reinitiate/ Stop/ Initiate services.
- Consult configuration parameters, number of successful or error transactions.
- Accounting Interface.
- Financial Terminal Interface.
- Cash Balance Interface.
- ATM Interface.
Forecast and Projections
Support for decisions as to the assignment of remittances and optimum cash levels. The Forecast and Projections System provides the best suggestions to make accurate decisions, based on algebraic, probabilistic and optimization algorithms and models.
It calculates critical variables, such as: optimum cash volume in Branches and ATMs, by remittance denomination to be requested or sent, and up to 15-day cash movement forecast in your business units, considering the minimum errors in each estimation.
This calculation is performed considering several strategic scenarios, thus enabling the user to choose the one that best fits its plans: cost reduction, profitability maximization or breakeven point.